Friday, December 14, 2018

#61 - See a Friend I Haven't Seen in at Least 3 Years


I have this one on my list every year, but this year, this was handed to me as it was my 20-year high school reunion.

Dude, I love high school reunions. They're just so... awkward. If you see me in person, ask me to tell you some stories from my 10 year. As a teaser, it was $35/person at a hunting club. A lot of us assumed that meant dinner was included. It was not. There were some apps and then unlimited beer and wine. People got toasted.

I was really looking foward to more weirdness at my 20, but really, it was just kinda pleasant. I mean, there were only like 30 of the 350 of us, but I really enjoyed catching up with some people I hadn't seen in a long time. I think the weirdest thing that happened was that many of us admitted that our class really didn't like each other--like we were always in last place at spirit week--yet this group seemed perfectly content to talk to whoever was around them.

I could tag like 20 people, but I'm just going to tag Jason Rogers since I treated him like I did in high school (as a little brother), and we had a great night with other Salinians. If anyone else in this photo wants to get a blog tag, I'm happy to add you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment