Friday, January 2, 2015

#25 - Shoot a Gun


Getting some instruction
I sneaked a few extra list items in the last few days of the year just for good measure.

When I posted a draft of my new list, my brother said I was welcome to come over and shoot a gun while I was back visiting Michigan.

So...  I drove the 10 minutes over to the other Krone house in Ann Arbor.  We walked a few dozen yards back into the property.  And we shot cans off a bucket.

I nailed a can on my first try but after that was fairly inconsistent.  I could at least consistently hit the bucket.

It was fun but not so crazy fun that the pacifist in me will probably override any long-term hobby.

It was a quick trip and activity, so I'll keep this post short too.



The can I killed.

Thanks, Chris & Casey!

No comments:

Post a Comment