Monday, May 23, 2011

#100 Clean a Fish







Ed, Edric, Nader, Norris, and I took a road trip out of the city to Dave's for some fishin'.






Dave rigged us up.




We fished. I had a lot more fun than it looks like I'm having.





I caught a big fish, bigger than I have ever caught anyways. Dave didn't know what it was. He had to look it up. It was a fresh water drum.

























Nader caught a stick and a lot of seaweed.


















Ed caught the same little fish twice.


































Dave taught me how to clean a fish. It was not as gross as I thought it would be. It consisted of cutting off the head, slicing the belly, and pulling out the guts. I thought it was going to be crazy nasty awful. The worst part is that I swear my hands still smell like fish.










A storm ruined the plans to build a fire, cook the fish over the fire, and eat the fish, so instead we ordered pizza, watched the Bulls, played back tag, punched watermelons, and rocked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment