Monday, August 1, 2011

#44 Make pasta.




My biggest regret right now is that neither Angela nor I attempted to look nice for any of these activities. Ha.








Why was I under the impression that making pasta was so difficult? I mean, I guess it's difficult to accumulate all of the pasta-making equipment, but other than that, whatevs.



Angela Mioglionico and I made gnocchi. I cooked the potatoes. (Something I already knew how to do. Hooray!) We both shredded the potatoes. I mixed together the egg, flour, and potato. I put my fingers into the gooey mess and mixed it up. I formed the rolls and cut them to pieces.





Angela and I both put the marks on them. Angela boiled them. Angela put them in a dish, added vodka sauce and cheese. We both ate them.


Granted, there was a bit of chunkiness to them, but it was just potato chunkiness. If I would have had a food processor or even a masher, they would have been less chunky. They were sure tasty though! And the whole process only took like 15 minutes!



No comments:

Post a Comment