Wednesday, August 3, 2011

#13 Cook over an open fire.

I may have done this when I was younger, but I don't remember it.





I guess having a little fire pit feels a bit like cheating, but I'm going to count it because we cooked both Gary and brats over the fire and at them both.




Who's Gary? That's what Danielle Reyes named my fish, of course. Remember? The fresh water drum I caught in May? He was busy freezing at Dave's house, just waiting for this moment.











Dave Merrill built the fire. (I didn't, so Ev & Brian, that one's still up for grabs.) He also defrosted Gary and wrapped him up in some seasons for the fire. He had also run out to get us some brats.



Here we are cooking Gary and the brats. More in the next post about eating a fish I caught. (I was angry Angela Mioglionico kept forgetting to be on photo duty.)



No comments:

Post a Comment