Tuesday, July 5, 2011

#100 Go to Milwaukee's Summerfest




Well, we had some trials getting to Summerfest that fateful Thursday... My car wouldn't start. Norris was worried about his car. As was everyone else about their cars. Drinks went flying. Some of us spent money shopping that we didn't have. (Me.)





You can see some of the travel trials tension in the pre-concert pictures. We'll leave it at that.






But we made it. Though we were a bit late for Kid Cudi. Sorry. Kid Cuuuuuuudddiiii. So he might have put on a good show. I'm not sure.






Kanye killed it. (Is that how the kids say it?) So much fun. He even brought the ballerinas!

As you can see, there is a lot more glee in the post-concert pictures. Thanks, Ye! And thanks, Nader, Edric, Jessica, Norris, Ahmed, and Adrienne for accompanying me!


Two days later, I went to see Airborne Toxic Event with Zann, Holly, Lindsay, and Sahil. I don't really know them - Airborne, I mean, I know the people I went with - and they were lovely. I now want to listen to more of their music. (Make it happen, Ang!) They were fun and engaging and delightfully dance-worthy. Plus, during this trip I got to walk around Summerfest some.

I'd go back if someone I wanted to see was playing a smaller stage, but otherwise, I'll stick to the little street fests in the city. It was fun though!

No comments:

Post a Comment