Tuesday, October 31, 2017

#79 - Run a 10k (fail)

So... I finally signed up for a 10k. Well, to be more accurate, Megan Holland signed the two of us up for a 10k. And even more accurately, Masters, looking out for us all again, found a sweet 2-for-1 deal for a 10k that was also a fundraiser for a food pantry.

And then I didn't go. I've been working a lot--meaning I have my regular, full-time job, which is going just fine, and then I have 4 side jobs, which are also each going just fine, but I found out I have yet another student loan to pay back that I didn't know about, so I picked up extra hours at 2 of the side jobs, which is why I'm working a lot. So after 3 days at a conference downstate, I just need some time to, well, I'd like to say catch up on sleep and Stranger Things, but really, it was catch up on cleaning and side work.

So, I guess this will be on my list again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment