Sunday, June 12, 2016

#13 - Eat at Hodad's

We stole this spot from some children.
When I first showed Jenn Hayes my list, she was like, I want to do these things.  The one she was most emphatic about was going to eat at Hodad's.  Other people had offered to do that one, but their heart wasn't in it like hers.
Thumbs up.

When I got my job offer, I texted Jenn telling her we needed to go get Hodad's or drinks soon.  She only saw the Hodad's part.  Fortunately, the evening we picked, she was already with Corry Vogel, so the gang got back together again once last time.

I really thought the line would be terrible and long.  It looked like when I got there, but the 3 of us have entertained each other through really tedious office work, so I figured that line was no match for us.  Then it took less than 10 minutes, so I was almost disappointed that we didn't even have time for weird conversations.  

I love the lisence plate game.
I got the Blue Jay burger and they both got mini burgers.  Jenn & I both got baskets and Corry meant to, but it's a good thing we didn't because there were SO MANY FRIES.  The food was great.  The company was better.  I know this post should be more about this legendary burger joint, but I'm just too sad thinking about it.  I wasn't emotionally prepared for any goodbyes yet, but Jenn was off to Hawaii the next day for a few weeks, so I wouldn't get to see her again before I leave.  So many adventures as well as so much boring office work that turned into so much fun we sometimes cried tears of joy.  And saying goodbye to that made me cry tears of sadness. Miss you already. #soulbread4lyfe #3rahims

No comments:

Post a Comment