Sunday, October 25, 2015

Fail 2014: #87 - Visit 3 New Museums

Today I was cleaning up my blog and went through the drafts folder.  I found this.  I guess 2014 was not a good year for museums and me, but I did go to one, and the lovely women who went with me certainly deserve a shout out for yet another adventure in Sri Lanka that was actually on the 2014 list.

1 - The Sarvodaya Museum in Moratuwa, Sri Lanka

My hero Chula, who saved me from the biggest spider I have ever seen not in a zoo, asked to take us to the small museum dedicated to Sarvodaya and Dr. Ariyaratne at the Vishva Niketan International Peace Centre in Moratuwa.  It was a brief visit but a lovely place dedicated to peace and community building.  I highly recommend it if you ever find yourself at the beautiful peace center, which I highly recommend if you ever find yourself in Moratuwa, which I recommend if you ever find yourself in Colombo, which is the largest city in the beautiful country of Sri Lanka.



Museums 2 & 3 didn't happen in 2014, but I'll keep this list item every year because it's brought me to some cool places.

No comments:

Post a Comment