Tuesday, February 7, 2012

#73 - Eat Indian food on Devon



I had Indian food for the first time in 2010 in San Francisco with Miss Rachel Felson. It was delicious. Since then, I've been a big fan of the Trader Joe's Indian Food and naan. Easy meals.


I have been a little disappointed in myself for working so close to Devon (Chicago's "Little India") for around six years and never eating Indian food there. Luckily, Davisson Benson, one of my students, harasses people to go to a place called Shairra Punjab all the time. So I figured he was the one to go to.


We had a little lunch date and ate all kinds of delicious Indian food on the buffet, plus warm, wonderful naan, all rounded up by some floaters. Okay, that might not be the technical name, but that's what DB calls these little doughnuty things with rice pudding.


I can't wait to start bugging my coworkers and other students to go there with me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment