Monday, March 25, 2024

#55 - See a Friend I Haven't Seen in at Least 3 Years

I cannot articulate the type and amount of joy I felt spending time with Maria Trias Arraut again. It felt very similar to the joy I felt spending time together in San Diego: easy and sometimes deep and sometimes light and sometimes silly. I'm so pleased we spent time together, just the two of us and with her family. 

I'm also thankful for my first paella experience with Maria and Pere (so delicious) and for the opportunity wander around Maria's hometown, chatting and seeing neighborhoods and spots I never would have found on my own.

We both left San Diego in 2016, and I'm pretty sure I've never been to Barcelona before, though she has her doubts. I hope the next reuniting is well under 7 years because I adore this special human!

No comments:

Post a Comment