Friday, April 29, 2022

#60 - See a Friend I Haven't Seen in at Least 3 Years

I put this item on my list every year because I love connecting with friends, especially friends I haven't seen in quite awhile. Then pandemic certainly put a lot of time and distance between people, so 3 years feels more like 1. 

I was back in Boston in February 2019 for a NIRSA conference and haven't been back since. When Michigan men's ice hockey qualified for the Frozen Four, which was to be held in Boston, I texted Al to see if we could go, and he quickly said yes. So I texted Angela to let her know I was coming, and ta da: a trip to Boston.

While I did get to see Michigan play in the Frozen Four, take my first (of what will be many) trips to Salem, and had my first (of what will be many hot pot meals, certainly the best part of the trip was catching up with friends. I'm so thankful everyone's schedules allowed for some activities and also some down time, just catching up and being together. 

Bonus: Adam Borson moved to Chicago and we caught a game!

No comments:

Post a Comment