Monday, September 3, 2012

#40 - Move to a New State

I'm a Cali girl now!

I got into the University of San Diego and then the planning was on!

Dino & K Rob helped me find a new place.  I'm living in Hillcrest, a hipster / gay neighborhood of San Diego.  Love it.  I have 2 roommates right now: Caroline and Shaheen.  Awesome.

Thank you, thank you to the wonderful people who helped me with my move...  Angela & Christina for physical and emotional support.  Norris & Nora for lunch and then helping me actually pack and clean.  Ed & Edric for a pizza dinner and then taking my stuff.


And OF COURSE Jerry Krone for sharing my drive from Chicago to San Diego with 2 cats and a lot of stuff in tow.  We spent a good 5 days together and were even sad to part!  It was an amazing trip and I am SO happy to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment