Saturday, November 26, 2011

#17 - Apply to a PhD program

I did it.

Not just one, but I applied to 3. And I plan to apply to 2 more next month.

I applied to the University of San Diego, University of Michigan, and Loyola University of Chicago. Next month I plan to apply to University of Texas - Austin, Vanderbilt University (Nashville), and Oakland University (Detroit).
If I get into any of the schools, I'll visit them and then decide. Well, I've visiting UM. That one was easy. Loyola would be a quick visit too. But the rest... if you live there, expect a weekend housing request!

Thanks to Rebecca Low and Nader Elmasri for this one. Rebecca has actually gone through all of this... including the whole dissertation and all of the stuff I can't even imagine right now! Impressive, girl! Nader is applying to his own program, so we did some chatting and I didn't write his essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment